Occasionally it is good to review how to best utilize all the benefits we get while using Far Infrared sauna therapy. It is encouraging to remind ourselves why we take a daily sauna. There are an estimated seven hundred industrial chemicals found in the average blood circulating throughout our bodies. Far Infrared Sauna therapy remains an absolute must for a healthy lifestyle. These saunas provide an abundance of health benefits, including prevention and healing from disease, pain relief, weight loss, anti-aging, and major detoxing from heavy metals and chemicals. Not only that, Far Infrared saunas improve circulation, boost metabolism and aid in a better nights sleep.
1) Begin your sauna therapy slowly. I started with between fifteen and thirty minutes a day. After awhile this time can increase to sixty minutes total. Best to limit to an hour, tops. Also, starting slowly allows your body maximum ability to detox gently as you ease into what will hopefully be a lifetime routine.
2) Relax and take your time to comfortably work up to a daily thirty to forty minute Far Infrared sauna. It takes about one year to totally detox while using the sauna, if not every day, at least every other day. After that maintaining your healthy body is as simple as a couple of Far Infrared saunas a week.
3) It’s important to properly hydrate with pure, fresh water both prior to and after a session. This cannot be stressed enough. You will feel better and your detox will go faster. Additionally, water also removes toxins.
4) Best to wear as little as possible in the sauna. I wrap a towel around me, others wears bathing suits. Naked is best but if that is uncomfortable or not possible wear the minimum amount of clothing – you’ll have better results, you’ll be more comfortable and will naturally be inclined to keep up with your Far Infrared sauna therapy.
5) It is recommended you shower prior to using the far Infrared sauna. This does open pores however, I find it’s too time consuming. I prefer to shower afterwards. It gives me time to cool down slowly and wash off all the toxins in the sweat I produced. Be sure to use organic, chemical free soaps. You don’t want to add additional chemicals into your bloodstream. The additional time washing off toxins is not only beneficial it’s also relaxing.
6) When you are done and relaxed try to lie down and allow your body to readjust. You will be pleasantly surprised at how well you will sleep. I get the best night’s sleep I have ever had. The effects of the Far Infrared can last for hours.
7) When in doubt it is always best to ask your health practitioner about your potential Far Infrared sauna use. Those who have chronic illnesses or issues with diabetes or heart conditions have found a great deal of improvement in their health after Far Infrared sauna use. Far Infrared sauna therapy is particularly great after chemotherapy when suffering with cancer.
Use these seven steps for greater success which will help you enjoy and better utilize your Far Infrared sauna. Your detox will go more quickly, you will feel relaxed and rejuvenated, your general health will greatly improve and you will not believe how well you will sleep.